Last updated: December 19, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Caballo Deporte, Germanenplatz 2, 56745 Bell
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Caballo Deporte, accessible from http://www.caballodeporte.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: What Are Cookies?
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience. We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
- The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
Use of Social Media
Our website uses so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the social network Facebook operated by Facebook Inc, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Facebook"). In order to increase the protection of your data when visiting our website, the plugins are initially deactivated and integrated into the page by means of a so-called "2-click" solution. Deactivated plug-ins are highlighted in gray. This integration ensures that no connection to the Facebook servers is established when a page of our website containing such plug-ins is called up. Your browser only establishes a direct connection to Facebook's servers when you activate the plug-ins and thus give your consent to the transfer of data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point a GDPR. The content of the respective plugin is directly transmitted to your browser and integrated into the page. The plugin then sends data (including your IP address) to Facebook. We have no control over the amount of data Facebook collects using those plugins. As far as we know, Facebook will in any case be informed about our websites you have visited currently and in the past. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook profile or are not currently logged in. The information collected (including your IP address) is directly transmitted from your browser to a server of Facebook in the USA and stored there. When you interact with the plugins, the relevant information is also directly transmitted to a server of Facebook and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and signaled to your contacts. You can revoke your consent at any time by deactivating the activated plugin by clicking the button again. However, the revocation has no influence on the data that has already been transmitted to Facebook. Facebook Inc., based in the United States, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy, can be found in the Facebook data protection information at: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php 8.2 Twitter with 2-click Solution Our website uses so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the microblogging service Twitter operated by Twitter Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA ("Twitter"). In order to increase the protection of your data when visiting our website, the plugins are initially deactivated and integrated into the page by means of a so-called "2-click" solution. Deactivated plug-ins are highlighted in gray. This integration ensures that no connection to the Twitter servers is established when a page of our website containing such plug-ins is called up. Your browser only establishes a direct connection to Twitter servers when you activate the plug-ins and thus give your consent to data transmission in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point a GDPR. The content of the respective plugin is directly transmitted to your browser and integrated into the page. The plugin will then send data (including your IP address) to Twitter. We have no control over the amount of data Twitter collects using the plugins. As far as we know, Twitter will in any case be informed about our websites you have visited currently and in the past. By integrating the plugins, Twitter also receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Twitter profile or are not currently logged in. The information collected (including your IP address) is directly transmitted from your browser to a Twitter server in the USA and stored there. If you interact with the plugins, the corresponding information is also directly transmitted to a Twitter server and stored there. The information is also published on Twitter and signaled to your contacts. You can revoke your consent at any time when you deactivate the activated plugin by clicking the button again. However, the revocation has no influence on the data that has already been transmitted to Twitter. Twitter Inc., based in the United States, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Twitter, as well as your relevant rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy, can be found in the Twitter data protection information at: https://twitter.com/privacy
Use of Videos
Use of YouTube Videos This website uses the YouTube embedding function for display and playback of videos offered by the provider YouTube, which belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 ESW5, Ireland ("Google"). To this end, the extended data protection mode is used to ensure, according to provider information, that user information will only be stored once the playback function of the video is started. When the playback of embedded YouTube videos is started, the provider sets "YouTube" cookies in order to collect information about user behavior. According to indications from YouTube, the use of those cookies is intended, among other things, to record video statistics, to improve user-friendliness and to avoid improper actions. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account when you click on a video. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. Google saves your data (even for users who are not logged in) as usage profiles and evaluates them. Such an evaluation takes place in particular according to Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR, on the basis of the legitimate interests of Google in the insertion of personalized advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right. When using YouTube, personal data may also be transmitted to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA. Regardless of whether the embedded video is played back, a connection to the Google network "double click" is established when visiting this website. This may trigger further data processing beyond our control. In the event that personal data is transferred to Google LLC. based in the United States, Google LLC. is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU. An up-to-date certificate can be viewed here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list. Further information on YouTube data protection can be found in the provider's data protection statement at: www.google.com/policies/privacy/
You can contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: www.caballodeporte.com/contact.html
By phone number: +49 160 94932297